WAVE ENTERPRISES, LLC
Revision Date: June 28, 2018
The material provided through our Sites and Services is protected by law, including but not limited to United States copyright law and international treaties. We control and operate the Sites and the Services from our offices in the United States. The materials on our Sites and provided in the Services may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Sites and Services from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice before the date the change is posted on the Sites.
- Accessing the Sites, Registration, Accounts, and Passwords
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Sites, Services, and/or material we provide on the Sites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Sites are unavailable. From time to time, we may restrict access to the entire or some parts of the Sites and/or to users, including subscribed users.
If you have chosen to subscribe or donate to the Sites, you acknowledge and agree that the payment information you have provided is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (e.g., a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date).
- Use Restrictions and Intellectual Property
We (along with our licensors or other content providers, if applicable) own the Sites and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (collectively, the “Company Content”). Such material is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, share, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any Company Content obtained from or through Company.
The Sites and Services contain proprietary and copyright-protected information. Any unauthorized use of any Company Content contained on the Sites or the Services may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content in whole or in part.
You will not upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Sites or via the Services any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. You will indemnify Company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents for any claims by third parties of infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission of material by you.
You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any of the Company Content without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company without our express written consent. You must not modify copies of any materials from these Sites or delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from these Sites. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. You may not misuse the Sites. You may use the Sites only as permitted by law. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Sites or any services or materials available through the Sites.
Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
Our name, the terms ‘Hard-hitting and in your face!’ and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on these Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Disclaimer of warranties
Earnings and income representations made by Company are statements that reflect earning potential only. These statements, as well as the success of any Company program, are examples and do not guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results and do not reflect typical investment results.
Christopher Greene is not a financial advisor and Company is not responsible for your actions or investments. Company, including Christopher Greene, operates as an informational forum and should not be construed as a source of financial advice or as giving you a recommendation to make certain investments. No information contained on the Sites constitutes tax, legal, insurance or investment advice. Nothing on the Sites should not be considered a solicitation, offer or recommendation for the purchase or sale of any securities or other financial products and services discussed herein. Users of the Sites will not be considered clients of Company just by virtue of access to the Sites.
You must independently evaluate any products or services found in the Sites and individually assess, based on your own due diligence, how to use or apply any programs. Any investment you make could result in you making less money or your investments losing value. Company makes no guarantees that you will receive positive investment returns from following any recommendations contained herein.
Company, including Christopher Greene, may receive compensation for products and services that it recommends. While Company may use the products and services found in these sites, it does not guarantee that such products and services are appropriate for your individual needs. Company may also contain links that lead to other sites operated and maintained by third parties. Company provides these links for your convenience and does not take responsibility for any information contained in these linked sites.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE SITES, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS. INFORMATION ON THE SITES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE PPROVIDE ALL INFORMATION ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, RELATED SERVICES, OR CONTENT IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION NOT PROVIDED ON THE SITES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, IMPLICITLY OR EXPLICITLY, ANY RESULTS. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OUR SITES, OR OUR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND USE.
The Sites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content that we provide, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICE RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, ACCESS DELAYS, OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITES OR SERVICES, DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION, AND EVENTS BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE FINANCIALLY LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- User Contributions and Content
The Sites may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Sites. User Contributions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing User Contributions to the Sites, you grant us, and our respective successors and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You further acknowledge, if you choose to post User Contributions, that such contributions do not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Contributions. We further have the right to: (i) remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion; (ii) take any action with respect to any User Contributions we deem necessary or appropriate, including appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Sites; and (iii) terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Sites.
- Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Sites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the sites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Sites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Sites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Sites.
- Attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
We, in our sole and absolute discretion, with or without notice to you, may suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Services, terminate your account and/or remove and discard anything transmitted by you, or information stored, sent, or received via the Services without prior notice and for any reason, including but not limited to: (i) any unauthorized access or use of the Services, (ii) any violation of this Agreement, or (iii) tampering with or alteration of any of the software and/or data files contained in, or accessed through, the Services. You may terminate your account for any reason by emailing Company at Contact us. Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension of the Sites. Termination, suspension, or cancellation of the Services or your access rights to the Sites shall not affect any right or relief to which Company may be entitled, at law or in equity, and all rights granted to you will automatically terminate and immediately revert to Company.
- governing law and dispute resolution
This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Arizona (without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles). The parties agree to submit any claim, dispute, or disagreement to mediation before a mutually-agreeable mediator prior any other form of dispute resolution. All mediation or any other form of dispute resolution shall exclusively take place in Phoenix, Arizona and the parties irrevocably waive any objection to such venue.
- Waiver and Severability
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to Wave Enterprises, LLC Attn: 14747 N Northsight Blvd STE 111, 281 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (in the case of the Company) or to the email address you provide to the Company during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to the Company during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after the date of mailing.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement to the address below. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. In the event materials are made available to these Sites by third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Sites. If you believe any materials on the Sites infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Customer service representative
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.